Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 16 November 2011

TIO #105 - Chinatown (Asian theme)

Time is flying and it's Wednesday again. It's me, Silvia, this week and we're going on with our wonderful round of film titles. Lots of great Romance entries last week - thanks to all participants.
For the forthcoming week I've chosen something Asian so let's dream about "Chinatown". We are looking forward to all your entries. Please keep in mind to use a minimum of one real stamp in your artwork.


Helen
Elizabeth

Wanda

blackdragon
 
Hope you are enjoying these creations as much as I am. My DreamTeam is just so wonderfully creative and so supportive. I shall be late again this week, as family birthdays are full on just now and my usually slow crafting is at snail pace at the moment!!! I shall be back very soon, but can't twiddle anymore today, as I am off to Yorkshire to sort out the dreadful situation surrounding my poor old mum...

Please do join in with this interesting and different (at the moment) theme... there is such a lot of scope for all your creative stuff to come out, so get inky, use at least one real stamp, and link up so we can come and see. When I post my tag, I shall announce who and what won the #103 Steampunk ickle prize I offered... most of all ENJOY!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

12 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful Oriental tags, love them all. x

Esther said...

Great inspiration from the Team! Must go and look through my stamps - surely I have something Asian hiding in there somwhere. Hugs to all from NZ.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous tags from the DT! Thank you for another great challenge!!
Nancy xx :D

Maggie said...

Gorgeous dt tags love oriental will be back to play!

Faye said...

Gorgeous work from the design team artists. I had accumulated 100 greetings cards for our church bazaar on this past Saturday. When they were all spread out, I was amazed to see how many asian cards I had done. Not as many of the tags were asian, though.

Kim B said...

Lovely oriental tags from DT!

inkypinkycraft said...

Fab tags , they are great...sorry I will not be able to play this week as my son has been poorly and I am only blogging stuff already made....sorry...hope to be back next week, trace x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Wowww the DT tags are great!!

greetings, Alie :-)

Janet said...

Beautiful DT tags. Such a wealth of inspiration. Well done again!

Janet xx

Laura said...

My link does not seem to be appearing and it will not allow me to re add it? Or am I just being impatient?

Here is the link if not:
http://ashappyas.blogspot.com/2011/11/asian-theme-with-dragons-dream-tag-it.html

chrissie said...

Beautiful samples and entries and thank you for the tips on embossing. I am going to order the necessary today

xxx

Melanie Reid said...

Your asian tags are marvelous. I am inspired.