Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 9 November 2011

TIO #104 - Letters to Juliet - EDITED +

Hi, The Dragon here...Well, you really pushed the boat out last week and showed us some great steampunk/Victorian/toys stuff, thanks very much. We really enjoyed seeing it all. As we had a reasonable response, I will find a little something for one lucky winner... but we need a bigger turnout for a really good prize... I will choose this at random, as you are all so good!!!

So, our theme for this round was chosen by me, Aj. and is  titled "Letters to Juliet" and we would love you to show us some  Romance. You have loads of scope here folks, so please dream with us and be sure to use at least one real stamp...

Aj.

Elizabeth

blackdragon
 So there you have it again, my friends and Dreamers... another wonderful batch. My own is lacking at the moment because I am desperately trying to finish a trishutter for the fragrant Freddie's 60th birthday tomorrow (Thursday 10th Nov). I WILL join in very shortly, but meanwhile forgive me, cos my poorly wrist is still achy and my thumb is still rather painful...So come back soon to see my tag, please.  I DO hope you will dream with us again this week, and so I send you off to get inky, using those real stamps... just get romantic!!! and ENJOY...

See, I said I would do it... hope it fits the bill, as I have not seen this film!! Really enjoyed making it.
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

10 comments:

Helen said...

Great tags from all of my teamies! Hope you are fully functioning soon Frankie (and AJ!) and Freddie has a happy 60th.... yikes, that's my next big one too... but not for a while thank goodness.

Esther said...

Claping, Dancing and Jumping for Joy!!! Loved this movie and LOVE the teams tags!!! I am home recovering from a bit of surgery so can't wait to get inky and stamping for this one. Thanks AJ and Happy Birthday to Freddie! Bigs Hugs from New Zealand xoxo

chrissie said...

Happy Birthday to Freddie!

Love the tags and the subject thank you

xxx

Netty said...

Beautiful tags from the DT, x

Dragon said...

Freddie says "aw thanks for your birthday wishes... but I will still be up at the crack of doom to see to the horses!!!"
xx

Janet said...

Fabulous tags this week. Lovely theme.

Janet xx

Kim B said...

Beautiful work from DT :)

Maggie said...

Have managed to play this week better late than never lol; have just linked my tag. Great tags Ladies will try and pop by and leave comments later

Claire said...

Great challenge and gorgeous work from the DT. Glad to see you've got some crafting time Frankie, with a wonderful result too. I hope Freddie had a happy birthday
Claire xx

Jen said...

Gorgeous tags team. Lovely challenge.
Jen x