Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 2 November 2011

TIO #103 Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Well, here we are again! Don't the weeks just fly by, or is it just me? Some fabulous entries again last week, and so diverse!

It is my turn again to set the challenge this week, so, in line with our chosen theme this round of films, I have chosen Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Do you remember it? So jammed packed full of steampunk and old fashioned toys. So I am challenging you to get your thinking caps on and dream steampunk with us. So much of it around at the moment, so very "on trend". So go on, take a look at our tags for inspiration then give it a go. Above all, have fun and please remember to use at least one real stamp in your creations. So without further ado, here are are dreams, starting with mine -

Wanda

Helen

Silvia(aka Barnie)

Elizabeth

Aj.

blackdragon
Frankie

Weyhey!!! I'm sort of back, I'm sort of back - not as catchy as the song, eh?? But I AM BACK and thoroughly enjoyed myself with this fab theme!! I had the opportunity to use some of the stash I show on DragonsWeb, and LOVE what my DreamTeam have done, again, this week... They just continue to improve and they have some GREAT themes to challenge you in the coming weeks!!!

So go forth and get sticky and inky and don't forget to use at least one proper stamp... but most of all, ENJOY!!! And who knows, if we get enough entries, I might offer a little prize... you need to join in, comment and follow to win... ooo, excitin' in it????
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

9 comments:

Esther said...

Oh! Stuff and Goodness!
I do not know this movie, although I have heard of it. I feel a trip to the DVD hire shop coming on!

Laura said...

Great idea. This steampunk seems to go on and on in fashion! It seems years it has been a favourite.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Yeahhh steampunk...love it :-)
Great cards from the DT!

Alie

Janet said...

Great challenge this week. Glad to be back.
Lovely DT tags for inspiration!

Janet xx

Netty said...

They are all terrific tags, x

Faye said...

Great tags by the DT.

Laura B said...

Gorgeous work! I really enjoy the steampunk genre.:)

Jen said...

Great tags from the team.
Jen x

Nancy said...

Fantastic tags from the DT! Thank you for the fun challenge!!