Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 5 October 2011

TIO #99 - The Whole of the Moon - The Waterboys

Hi... the boss here!! As some of you know, I am just about completely out of the game at the mo... but my wonderful team has decided to go ahead and continue to challenge you... so here goes with a new theme from BlackDragon -
 The Whole of the Moon
So come on and do it!!! but please remember to use at least one real stamp!!

Blackdragon
Helen



Elizabeth
WOOO!!!!!! Wonderful girls... wish I was doin this one... been SO looking forward to it, boo hoo... anyway, here goes, get inky and creative
Love and light
Frankie
xx

13 comments:

Helen said...

We miss you too, Frankie - hope you get back to crafting soon! Well done to the rest of my Teamies - apologies if I don't get time to visit each of your individual blogs this week. Helen.

inkypinkycraft said...

Hoping to play along this time, great dt inspiration trace x..hope you feeling brighter soon x

Kristina said...

Oh my goodness gracious!!!! I just love all of these tags! Just WOW!!!!
Well as you can see I found you he he!! I wanna play to! So it has to be a tag? And can I use any vendor??
Okay off to go create something for this he he!
Peace,
Kristy

Netty said...

Hi Boss Dragon or should you be called Drakon........yep I looked it up, great name isn't it..lol
Wonderful examples by the team. Missing your wonderful creations. x

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations!!

Janet said...

Great challenge this week! Sorry to have missed last week - have had the flu.

Janet xx

Faye said...

Great variety of DT art, very beautiful.

chrissie said...

Wonderful tags for inspiration-thank you for another great challenge

xxx

PsyPenguin said...

Ooh! Fab examples from the team! So glad to be able to enter this week.
Frankie, so sorry to hear about all your troubles. Hope you're doing ok and your wrist gets better quickly.
xx

Jen said...

Fabulous tags team. Just back from holiday today so hope to get a chance to do a tag this week.
Jen x

craftattack said...

Get well soon for Frankie! Valerie

Artyjen said...

Only just in time I fear!! But love big old moons :)
Get well wishes
xoxo Sioux

Alison Horne said...

The team have excelled themselves this week, sorry won't have time to join in with this one.x