Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 26 October 2011

TIO #102 Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Hello, it's Helen here this week and my film title is Planes, Trains and Automobiles, (I keep getting the order wrong!) and the theme is travel. You can use any form of travel you like - just remember you must use at least one real stamp on your tag. Thanks for playing along last week. On a personal note, as it is Mum's funeral this Friday, please forgive me if I don't get to visit your entry till late but I will do my best!

Helen

Elizabeth
 

blackdragon

Aj.
(tag made by my 8yr old daughter)
I am still not able to craft properly just now, but I might just try to do one of these before the end of the challenge... it's an all time fave with me, this theme!!! My DreamTeam has done us proud again, don;t you think?? So just get all inky and gluey, and have a go, but remember to ENJOY!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

3 comments:

Faye said...

Indeed, the DT has done a fantastic job with their inspiring travel-related tags.

Heidi said...

Ich glaube, ich habe das Thema falsch interpretiert....
Tolles Werke vom Designteam, vielen Dank!

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great examples are shown...very inspiring!!

greetings, Alie