Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 19 October 2011

TIO #101 The Good, The Bad and the Ugly!!!!

This time around we are all dreaming with films in our minds. My choice to start you all off is "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" and me being a little Angel, well ok sometimes a Demon, it seemed to fit the bill, lol!!! Please remember to use at least one real stamp on your artwork, and have fun. All of us here at Dragons Dream love to see your new creations each week.

Elizabeth


Aj.


Helen

blackdragon
 
So there we are are again... a great set of tags from my fabulous team, and they organised it all themselves as I have been just so not with "it" this last week. I am hoping that my wrist will soon be sorted and I will be able to craft again... even use my keyboard properly!!! Let's hope... Anyway, get inky and show us what you can do... most of all, ENJOY!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx


No comments: