Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 28 September 2011

TIO #98 - Nancy Sinatra - These Boots were Made for Walking

Thanks to all who dreamed with us during the last week, you've offered some wonderful entries and tributes to your mothers.
Today it's my (Silvia) first time to chose a song for this week's challenge. There's one song I really love and which is often in my ears.... Nancy Sinatra with her famous These Boots were Made for Walking. Now it's up to you to be inspired by Boots, Shoes, Flip-Flops, High Heels....
Enjoy creating a tag for our dream and keep in mind to use min. one real stamp.

Helen


Aj

Elizabeth


Great work from the team again eh??? I am coming home today, so no tag from me, sorry!! Come on and show me what you can do when I get home!!
Love and light
Frankie   
Sorry for the problems guys!!! back on track now!!!
xx


6 comments:

Tess said...

Another fun challenge this week. here is the link to mine.
http://craftytess.blogspot.com/2011/09/these-boots-were-made-for-walking.html

Tess x

Faye said...

Great theme. My entry is on my blog:

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-it-on-boots.html

Netty said...

Terrific theme and fab tags from the team. x

craftattack said...

I have enjoyed living out my fantasies of trampling over poor men with hard shoes....

Jen said...

Lovely collection of boots and shoes from the DT. Great fun.
Jen x

Laura said...

So glad I was able to join you in time. Thanks for another great challenge.