Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 14 September 2011

TIO #96 - Dedicated Follower of Fashion

Well, last week's song choice really got your creative juices flowing, didn't it. There were so many fabulous, colourful entries. So you obviously like colourful. This week it is my turn to set the challenge (Wanda). I have had a song going round in my head for ages (really showing my age with this one). It is "Dedicated Follower of Fashion". I think it was by the Kinks. So I challenge you to create something fashion related. Have fun and please remember to use at least one real stamp in your creations.

Wanda

Elizabeth

Helen

Aj.


Blackdragon
 
Frankie

What a fantastic set of tags again this week, everyone... what a lucky lady I am to have such a talented team... and they are SO varied!! But we are sure you can do as well.... so why not go off and get inky and sticky, and bring us back your dream, so we can see what super work you can do...??
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

8 comments:

Jen said...

Fabulous collection of tags from the DT.
Jen x

Faye said...

Wonderful fashion examples from the design team!

Debbie said...

Stunning and fabulous tags from the DT! Great inspiration!

Netty said...

Oh wow, some fabulous examples here. x

Rhonda said...

Terrific theme! Thanks for all the inspiration, the samples are wonderful. My fashionista is on my blog. TFL - cheers!

Janet said...

Wonderful DT tags again and a great theme.

Janet xx

Artyjen said...

Great theme....thanks for the inspiration everyone!
xoxo Sioux

Laura said...

Such fun. Thanks.