Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 7 September 2011

TIO #95 - Red Red Wine - UB40 - A Colour Challenge

Thank you all for your fab metal entries last week! I'd like to extend my personal welcome to our 3 new DT members (it's Helen, here by the way!) I can see we are going to have some amazing work from them going forwards.

So this week, it is my turn to set the challenge and I am giving you a colour challenge - to use mostly RED. It is my favourite colour because my beloved Liverpool football team play in red. To be honest, I set the challenge then had to find a song to match.... there were quite a few, but I went for UB40's Red Red Wine.

So, make us a tag, use at least one REAL stamp and have fun in red. Here is my tag

Helen

Aj.



Elizabeth

Blackdragon


Frankie
Well, everyone... another fantastic design set from my super duper DreamTeam. I think they just keep on improving all the time. But now it's over to you all to get inky, pasty, and stuck up with glue, but don't forget to use at least one real stamp, even if it's only for a sentiment!!! But most of all ENJOY!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx




10 comments:

Esther said...

Yipee and Yahoo! Another of my favourite songs! I just love UB40! Can't wait to get started on this one before I pack up my supplies for a retreat not this weekend, but next!! "Cheers" from NZ

johanna said...

a wonderful song and beautiful samples!
here is mine:
http://johanna-mixedmediafun.blogspot.com/2011/09/tio-red-red-wine.html

Netty said...

Terrific examples, x

Jen said...

Great inspiration team, super tags.
Jen x

Janet said...

Another crippler!

Janet xx

claire said...

These are all so well made! Clap, clap, clap! :)

Hels Sheridan said...

done mine, hope it is okies? Red Red WIne... my fave version is Neil Diamond... am just an old fart rofl x

Debbie said...

I'm with Hels. Love the Neil Diamond version! Ok Frankie! I made in time for this challenge! Love all the DT artwork! Awesome!

Laura said...

Great challenge, wonderful samples and much fun was had. Thanks

Alison Horne said...

Loving everyones entries, have been a lazy blogger this week, mojo slumped at one end of the sofa and me slumped at the other with flu type thingy. Feeling better now so Must make date with mojo for the weekend and splosh stuff about and do the posty typy thing. Thanks again for birdcage swap, will blog mine tonight.x