Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 31 August 2011

TIO #94 - Bed of Roses, Bon Jovi (Metal) and New DT Members

Well, everyone, before Elizabeth switches us on and spins us around for the first of our song titles, this round, I have exciting news ... sadly we had to say goodye to two members of the DreamTeam last week, but now - tada!!!!! I want to introduce 3, yes three new ones, and wow are they going to be good....

Aj - Fistful of Glitter - who lives far to our north and is wife and mother of four - good luck with that last one!!! She makes great stuff...
Silvia (aka Barnie) - BarniesBaustelle - is a wonderful German stamper whose work I have admired for a while now...
Lyn(x) - (aka Blackdragon) - Blackdragon's Crafts - is a master of the dark arts!!! tee hee!! she is very alternative and will keep us all on our toes with her wonderful creations...

So there they are... please visit their blogs to find out just what a lucky lady I really am!!!! This team is going to inspire you and make you want to create wonderful dreams, so without further ado - over to Elizabeth, to start us all off with our song titles - the themes for this next few weeks...

One of my most loved songs of all time has to be "Bed of Roses" by Bon Jovi, it's such a beautiful love song, and I'm a soppy old Hector at heart!

Inspired by Frankie's metal flowers I decided to have a go at making some of my own, the perfect match for my song choice. . I hope my choice of song will inspire you to dream with us this week. So we are dreaming Roses and Metal with at least one real stamp somewhere in your creation!! Elizabeth xxx



Aj.

Helen

Silvia (aka Barnie)

Wanda

blackdragon

Frankie
So there is our offering of inspiration for this week... didn't I tell you how great my new DreamTeam is?? Now why don't you go and get out your lovely stash and join us for some roses and metal dreaming, with at least one real stamp.
Love and light
Frankie
xx

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Amazing Samples--couldn't wait to get started on this challenge

thank you

xx

Jen said...

Fabulous tags by the DT. Wonderful work.
Jen x

Esther said...

LOL - can't get the song out of my head now. Have blogged and linked my tag. Thanks for the theme and the great examples. Hugs from NZ.

craftattack said...

Great work from the DT, and welcome to the new DT members! Valerie

Debbie said...

Dag nab it! No time to enter this fabulous challenge; Roses and Metal! Bon Jovi my fav band ever! Ughh! Awesome creations! Hopefully will enter next week!