Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 24 August 2011

TIO #93 - "Travel - Time to Make a Get Away!!"

Another week has come and gone in this year of lightening fast days!!! I admit I just can't keep up, and here we are towards the end of August!!! It is a double sadness here at TIO, that sees us saying goodbye to two of our valued team members... life is just getting in the way for them, so they are dropping out of teamie duties, but not from the challenge completely I hope... they have been fabulous contributors, and will be greatly missed... frankie@gaywood.net if you fancy applying to join us... (my addy was wrong on the last DT call, so sorry about that!!!)

Well we had some fabulous Child's Play last week, and you really seemed to enjoy that... so this week, it's MY own turn again. I seem to have chosen a popular theme around and about, and that is "Travel- Time to Get Away" ...I shall choose some of your offerings, if there are enough, and make a sampler again this week... here goes then, with our current full team for the last time... take it away girls...

Helen
Elizabeth


Frankie

Another great set then this week... and we very much look forward to seeing yours!! Don't forget to use at least ONE real stamp, otherwise it's up to you - ENJOY and just get inky!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx
PS - Sorry, mr. linky appears sick this week, so please comment and leave your link there!! Hope to be back to normal next time...


18 comments:

Jen said...

Smashing Dt tags team. Great inspiration.
Jen x

Faye said...

Love the examples. My tag is on my blog.

Faye said...

Frankie, my link is not showing up on my screen. Let me know if I need to enter it again.

Netty said...

All terrific designs from the DT. Sorry to hear you are losing two members of your great team. x

craftattack said...

My link is not showing, and my link from last week has disappeared completely! Heeeeeeeeelp! Valerie

Esther said...

With the Linky-Thingy not quite doing it's stuff, Frankie suggested I leave my link here. Thanks for a great theme - Esther
http://siestascraps.blogspot.com/2011/08/dragonsteam-tag-it-on-travel.html

Dawn said...

Lovely inspiration as always. Not sure the linky is working properly. It was nice to play Dxx

Lynn Stevens said...

I was sorry to hear your losing two wonderful designers, Great samples this week.
hugs Lynn

jude said...

Have added my tag Mr Linky doesnt seem to be working too good.Thanks for another great challenge .Nice to be back been away for few weeks .Gorgeous dt creations
hugs judex

chrissie said...

Just back from holiday and this is my first crafty effort since I got back lol. I have posted a link but not sure where it is.

Love Chrissie xx

sasa said...

Hi Frankie - thought I'd play along! Can't seem to see my link....you might need to go into your Linky account for this post and alter the column numbers or something to allow more links to show(have had that problem too). Anyway - I am playing... onto the birdy now...

sasa said...

Just left a comment...My Link is here as Mr. Linky is being naughty...!
http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/2011/08/our-day-out-and-vintage-photo-freebie.html

Thanks - Sarah.

Laura said...

Just left my link but incase linky is too sick here it is again:

http://ashappyas.blogspot.com/2011/08/travel.html

Great challenge

Dragon said...

WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mended it.. it had a wrong "follow the link" command and now it's ok.. So sorry for the fuss!!!
Frankie
xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Back from the wonderful stamping weekend in Bielfeld.
Great challenge theme, my entry is on my blog.

Sarah Cooper said...

JIC Mr.Linky gets wonky again, my project is here: http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/08/tio-93-travel-time-to-make-get-away-i.html
Looooved the topic!

okienurse said...

thought that I left a comment when I linked but I guess I thought wrong! Love all the travel tags I have looked at. Awesome job!

Esther said...

Can I just say a very BIG thank you to everyone who has left a comment on my blog post? What a buzz! I have had a hectic week and not yet found the time to check out everyone's tags and leave comments but I really do appreciate the positive feedback you have all given me. I could get used to it, lol. xoxo Hugs from NZ!