Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 17 August 2011

TIO #92 - Child's Play

What super tags you showed us last week. We really enjoy coming to see you work. It's Janst's turn again this time, and she has cosen Child's Play as her theme... lots of opportunities here for dreaming... so come on, get inky and join in, but don't forget to use at least one real stamp...

Janet


Helen
Elizabeth


Frankie

Another week, another great set from my wonderful team. Unfortunately, next week will see Janet and Zoe leaving the team because they have stuff to do... it's been fantastic having them , and I am so happy to have had their support in the last few months... So, if you would like to join us, or know someone else who would, let me know and I will be pleased to consider you... please email frankie@gaywood.net
Love and light
Frankie
xx


8 comments:

NatashaMay said...

These tags are wonderful! I love the red orangy one simple pleasures. :)

Faye said...

Wonderful tags that the DT has done this week. So sorry to see Janet and Zoe leave the team. I have so much enjoyed their samples for us. My entry is on my blog.

Faye said...

Frankie, your tag is so sweet. What a great couple of kids (is that a stamp?)! Love the background. Lots of excitement in this "playful" tag.

Netty said...

Terrific tags by the DT, love them all. x

Jen said...

Super tags again from you all. Sorry to see you're leaving Zoe and Janet, hope we still get to see your tags.
Jen x

Aj* said...

Amazing tags yet again )

I actually made it this week ! last weeks tag was almost finished too but hay making had to come first while we had a very brief spell of heat.

Tried to email you but your email addy isnt right )


Aj.

Artyjen said...

Thanks for all the inspiration Zoe and Janet.Great tags from you all.
xoxo Sioux

Aj* said...

Helloo

Tried to email again but i keep getting a dead link report.

Dream team..

Could I hold my hand up for this please ?

Don't make all that many Tags & it'd be great to have something to make em for other than as seasonal hanging decs.


Anyhoo, you know my blog http://fistfullofglittercardsbyaj.blogspot.com/


Aj.