Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 10 August 2011

TIO #91 - It’s a horse’s life

It's Wednesday, it must be Dragon's Dream TIO and time for a new challenge.   It is surprising sometimes which subjects you will like and when... guess the start of the school holidays here in the UK, combined with some lovely weather, took you away from your craft rooms last week.   Those of you who did join us shared wonderful work and it was a great pleasure to visit you.

Have to wonder what you will make of this week's dream,as it is my turn (Zoe) to suggest the theme, which is A Dog's Horse's life.   Beautiful, graceful, amazing beings, I'll not bore you here, but be warned I'll pay homage on my-own blog.
Zoe

Helen
Elizabeth

Wanda






Frankie

Another week and another fab set of tags... I really appreciate my teams' hard work. Please feel free to join in with us and don't forget to use at least one real stamp.... but most of all ENJOY!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx


3 comments:

Faye said...

My tag is on my blog.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/08/tag-it-on-its-horses-life.html

craftattack said...

At last an excuse to use one of my wonderful horse stamps! Havea great week you all! Valerie

Alison Horne said...

Truth be told, am a bit scared of horses so don't own any stamps, will have to think ouside the box ......