Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 3 August 2011

TIO #90 - Nature's Bounty

Hi there, Wanda here, and it's my turn to set the challenge this week. I am struck by all that nature has to offer for our plates, especially at the moment, so I thought "Nature's Bounty" would be a very fitting theme for this weeks' challenge. We hope you will feel inspired by the fabulous, varied design team enties, enough to dream along with us. Please remember to use at least one real stamp in your work.


Janet



Helen

Elizabeth

 
Frankie

Another great week, come and gone, and here we are in August. What a fabulous set of work my team has turned in again for your delectation. We love seeing what you dream up, so please do join in, get inky and ENJOY!!!
Thanks for looking
Love and light
Frankie
xx



5 comments:

Netty said...

Fabulous examples from the DT. x

Jen said...

Lovely tags from the team, fun challenge.
Jen x

LuLu's LipStick Party said...

Would love to see some instructions. All of these are really lovely.

craftattack said...

Fab DT examples, and here is mine! Had fun making this one! Valerie

Alison Horne said...

Love the pears, Elizabeth is a lady who knows when to stop, unlike me who usually has to always do 'a bit more!'
Still, I enjoyed this challenge a lot.x