Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 27 July 2011

TIO #89 - Pressing Matters

Well, you all came up with some great ideas last week! 

This week, I would like you to use embossing - any kind of embossing you like, heat, dry, metal, with texture fades, it's your choice!  Just remember to use at least one real stamp.

I have used what is fast becoming my favourite stamp of the moment - Tim's Papillon with white embossing. Yummy!  The tag is broken china distress stain and the butterflies are die cut from metal and Clearly for Art.

Helen






Elizabeth


Frankie

So another week has flown and we have some more great work to share with you...It's time to get out your inks and stuff and have a go... embossing, impressing and making your mark!! But most of all ENJOY!!!
Thanks for looking and joining in
Love and light
Frankie
xx



5 comments:

Sesenarts said...

These tags are so beautiful. I'm off on holidays for a few weeks, but when i get back I'll come and play! Julie

Faye said...

Gorgeous embossing by the DT. I love all kinds of embossing so I loved this challenge.

Jen said...

Lovely tags, great inspiration.
Jen x

chrissie said...

Beautiful samples from all of you.

Thank you for the challenge

xxx

Alison Horne said...

Great challenge and beautiful samples. I especially love the black and white flower tag. Hope to be a regular now i have discovered this challenge as am tagaddict.
Alison x