Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 20 July 2011

TIO #88 - Look to the Skies

Wow can't believe it's my turn again to start the dream, how quickly the weeks are flying by, no pun intended lol. This week I've been looking to the skies for inspiration, it's amazing what you can spot up there if you just take a few moments,  stand back and look!! Planes, Balloons, Birds, Clouds and Stars to name but a few, the choice is yours to dream with!!

Hope you enjoy this weeks challenge and dream along with us, here's my offering along with my team mates to wet your appetite!! Love Elizabeth xxx

Janet



Wanda



Helen

Frankie
Well another interesting challenge for us and we hope, for you... the theme is wide open, actually, just think outside the box, and have a go... get inky and dream with us, but don't forget to use at least one real stamp... So ENJOY!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

13 comments:

Femmy said...

great tags!!

Von said...

Wonderful inspiration team :)
Von x

Faye said...

Your asian tag is gorgeous, Frankie. Just perfect for the oriental theme on the 3 Muses.

Jen said...

Great tags, lots of inspiration here.
Jen x

Terri Daugherty said...

All of your tags are very pretty but I especially like the Asian themed one, it's gorgeous!

Netty said...

Terrific makes from the team, x

Kati said...

so pretty samples - thanks
lg
mamapia

Faye said...

Great examples. Mine is on my blog.

siljanskreativeck said...

really great examples!
LG siljan

ArtSnark said...

what fun! thanks for sharing

Claire said...

Gorgeous tags ladies, thanks for the inspiration
Claire xx

craftattack said...

Lovely tags from the DT, I have now posted mine, too!

chrissie said...

Brilliant tags and a great subject to work with

Thank you

xxx