Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 6 July 2011

TIO #86 - The Age of Chivalry

Thanks to everyone who dreampt with us last week... you came up with some fantastic seaside scenes..... Now we have another interesting challenge to set you dreaming all over again. Janet has come up with a fabulous theme, very different from our recent ones, and she wants you to consider the Age of Chivalry...
So here we go with the DT dreams to whet your appetite and inspire your ideas. Please make a tag - it can be any size - and don't forget to use at least one real stamp in your design...





Helen

Elizabeth



Frankie

How do they do it each week, my wonderful team??? I was really challenged again this week, as I don't have much connected with the theme, so I had to think outside the tag, so to speak!!! I think it works... Well, we DO hope you will join in and dream with us, and that you will remember to use at least one real stamp, but most of all, get inky and ENJOY!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

5 comments:

Netty said...

Everyone has created a brilliant take on the challenge, but this one definitely defeats me......yea OK call me a wimp, then so be it..lol x

Jen said...

Fabulous tags by the DT, loved this challenge.
Jen x

Faye said...

The DT tags are super. My tag is on my blog. I hope square is ok.

PsyPenguin said...

Love this theme! The design team tags are fantastic and all so different xx

Sesenarts said...

Had fun here. Your tags are great, but mine is a bit of a different take on chivalry. Julie