Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Friday, 24 June 2011

TIO #84 - Let's Face it

Well, here we are again! I can't believe six weeks have passed since it was last my turn to lead the challenge. We are so impressed with the standard and variety of your entries for last weeks theme "Numbers Game". Thank you so much for dreaming along with us.

Anyway, without further ado, let us get on with this week's theme. My challenge for you this week is "Let's Face it". So go on, show us what you can come up with.  Don't forget to use one real stamp.
Zoe

Helen



Elizabeth

Frankie

So there we have another set of tags to please and inspire you... Let's face it, there are a lot of faces here this week!!! Tee hee...

Thanks for looking and please join us in our dreams, but most of all ENJOY!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

4 comments:

Faye said...

I had to use my wordpress blog to post the picture since blogger isn't working today for me. I have a caption/post on Blogspot where comments can be left.

Faye said...

I can now post on my Blogspot so I am adding that link too since no one is finding my Wordpress post.

Jen said...

Beautiful DT tags this week, inspiring.
Jen x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great theme, I'm a bit late this week.