Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 15 June 2011

TIO #83 - Numbers Game

Hello, fellow dreamers - thank you all for playing last week.  It was good to see more entries and some fabulous Winged Things.  You obviously liked the theme. This week (it's Helen by the way!) I have set you a Numbers Game to play - take the theme and use at least one real stamp - and have fun dreaming numbers.

This is my tag - I used stamps by Tim Holtz because I have a bit of a thing for them... had you noticed?!
Helen
Janet
                                                                                   



Elizabeth

Zoe



Frankie

Once again, I have to say I think my team is amazing, don't you?? Their work is always of a high standard, and they have such great ideas... So are you going to have a go then?? We think you should get out your stamps, inks and stuff, and just ENJOY!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx


6 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Great tags team mates, love the way weve all done different colours this week, LOL Elizabeth x

craftattack said...

Lovely work from the DT, here is my tag! Valerie

donna said...

Wonderful examples. Thank you..Donna

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous work from the DT

Hels Sheridan said...

yayyyy, I got chance to join in ... fab challenge and great tags from the team x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a wonderful theme to dream on.