Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 8 June 2011

TIO #82 - Winged Things...

That's one full round of my fabulous talented team then... so on with round two and over to Elizabeth for this week's challenge...

Firstly thank you all for the fantastic dreams you shared with us last week. I hope that my team mates and I can inspire you to dream along with us again with our theme this week, Winged Things!!!

My dream was inspired by a charm of a Dragonfly I bought from IndigoBlu, at Port Sunlight a few weeks ago. I used glossy accents then carefully added copper thunder gilding flakes to his wings, and also to attach gem's to his body. I think he will have to end up on a necklace though LOL., so what will inspire you??  Hope you enjoy dreaming along with us this week, and pop over to my teamies blogs to see what they've been up to!
Love Elizabeth xxx






Helen



Frankie


There we have another super set of dreams from my lovely team mates. I do hope you will enjoy the challenge and feel the need and want to come and add your dream to ours... follow the link below and most of all ENJOY!!

Love and light
Frankie
xx



9 comments:

Helen said...

morning teamies - you all created some great tags again this week!

Wanda said...

Afternoon Helen, and other teams. Ditto!
Wanda

Tess said...

Stunning creations. x

Faye said...

Fantastic works of art by the DT. My entry is on my blog.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful theme and all the tags are very inspiring.

Jen said...

Great tags from the DT.
Jen x

Hels Sheridan said...

I have a sneaky suspicion that I have been lurking under a rock hun... didn't see the challenge in time.. .akkk, I want to play but it is too late now... shall do this weeks though... deffo!! fab tags from the team BTW xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh I do hope you can actually see my little tags and one of them does have a second generation stamp on it sort of behind the distressing :)

Kate x

blackdragon said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT... so diverse... well done you guys.
My DEAREST DRAGON....sorry i'm so late but i combine this challenge with my DT piece at TIOT.... i hope thats ok with you.... lokking forward to the new challenge tomorrow.
love lynx