Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 1 June 2011

TIO #81 - Time Piece

Well. it has finally got round to being MY own turn to lead off the new challenge!!! Last week, your fishes were wonderful, but we want you to dream in time this week, so the theme now is Time Piece... interpret it how you may...
Janet








Elizabeth

Frankie

To find out how I made this interesting background, and to see more views of my tag, go to my DragonsDream blog. The other girls have their pieces and details on their own individual blogs...

So there we have it again, another week, another superb set of tags from my fabulous design team... we would LOVE you to dream with us, so please get out your inkiness and at least one real stamp, join in with us and make your own time piece... most of all, leave a comment and ENJOY!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx


7 comments:

Helen said...

great work teamies!

Jen said...

Great inspiration team. If blogger plays the game hope to get round your blogs.
Jen x

blackdragon said...

Great inspiration from the DT.

Frankie my friend...i've played!

keep safe much love lynx

Dragon said...

WOOO HOOO... the fabulous Lynx dreamed with us this time... welcome back you inspirational lady!!!
xx

PsyPenguin said...

Love this theme, gorgeous DT tags as ever! xx

Neet said...

Fab tags - and I love the last one - off to the other blog now.

papillon said...

Hey Dragon, i followed you trail and added my tag to your challenge :))) thanks for the advise!