Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 25 May 2011

TIO #80 - Fishes





Hello, Janet here. How lovely to be able to host this week's TIO challenge again! My theme is Fish... Plenty of inspiration out there.

Where I live, between the mighty River Spey and the River Deveron in the north east of Scotland, fishing is a big deal. None more important than salmon and trout fishing. Men (and some women) spend hours up to their waists in the icy water trying to catch these mighty fish.

Do come and join us this week, we would love to see your creative talents put to use on this fishy theme. So dream away, but please remember to use at least one real stamp in your creation...






Elizabeth

Frankie


Another lovely set of tags by my fab teamies, don't you agree??... we hope you are enjoying our challenges and your dreaming with us - always supposing blogger lets us join in!! So grab your stuff and get inky, post it in the link below, but most of all, ENJOY!!!
Frankie
xx



7 comments:

helen said...

Well done, teamies - I hope to get to your individual blogs later!! Glad you got your tag done, Frankie hope that means you are feeling better!

Wanda said...

A lovely range of tags by by fellow teams. So many techniques! Frankie, I do hope you are recovering, otherwise - how on earth did you manage to create such a beautiful tag? Well done all.
Wanda x

Faye said...

Wonderful variety in the inspiration pieces. Beautiful.

Jen said...

Finally Mr Blogger lets me comment. super challenge, great inspirations. May be able to go round now.
Jen x

okienurse said...

great tags and challenge. Wish I had time to join in but life is calling. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

craftattack said...

Lovely tags from the DT!

blackdragon said...

Oh my dear Dragon... i miss coming to see you.... i hope to soon have my life sorted out so that i can play with you again... i do miss you and the fun i have here.... i could send my oldies to you for a couple of weeks...? Seriously.... i shall play again soon my friend... much love always lynx