Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 11 May 2011

TIO #78 - Texturise It

Hello there, Wanda here... well can you believe this is now week 3 with the new design team on board. Your entries last week were fabulous, so this week's theme is "Texturise It".

We want you to dream texture with us in whatever way you wish. There are so many in which you can add texture to your tags. In the main I have used dry embossing, using my trusty cuttlebug and an embossing folder, and texture paste. I hope my offerings and those of my fellow design team members will inspire you enough to join in with us this week. And don't forget to use at least one real stamp...

Now, not that I am indecisive or anything, but I ended up creating two tags and couldn't decide which to post so here are both. Can you see a repetitive theme emerging with my tags? Not that I am fond of birds or anything!

Full details on how I created them can be found on my blog. I hope you feel inspired enough by our offerings to join us this week in dreaming "texture".

So without further ado, here they are:



                                                                            Elizabeth




Frankie






So that is it from us, so now it's over to you ... we hope you are ready to have a go and hope you decide to dream texture with us!! Most of all, ENJOY!!!!...
Love and light
Frankie
xx

HEY!! The challenge is still open till Tuesday night... linky gone heywire!!!.. please link in your comment in the old fashioned way!!! Bye...

10 comments:

Lou and Mel said...

Gorgeous tags - all of them! I might get to enter this week!

Wanda said...

Wonderful entries team. I have commented on individual blogs and want to congratulate you on your tag Frankie, not least of all as your hands are still recovering. Now that's what I call an intrepid crafted!
Wanda

flutterbycrafter said...

Such wonderful tags by all the DT

Cindy Adkins said...

Awesome tags by the Design Team!!!

XO
Cindy

Daniella said...

Hello!! I found you from Cindy's blog, and I am LOVING what I see!! This team is amaazing!! I would be excited to join this fabulous challenge!
You are all awesome!! Thanks!!
xxDaniella

Faye said...

Beautiful examples, Design Team. Love all that texture.

Janet said...

Gorgeous Tags girls
Janet x

PsyPenguin said...

Drat, I think I missed the deadline, sorry! Gorgeous tags from the design team and all the entries!
If anyone fancies a look my late entry is here
xx

Jen said...

Stunning tags by everyone this week, hope to get round individually now I am back. Mine is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/05/dragons-dream-tio-78-texturise-it.html
Jen x

Lou and Mel said...

Darn it - I missed it!
My tag is on my blog anyway!