Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 27 April 2011

TIO #76 - Something with a Pocket!!!

Firstly thank you so much for dreaming with us last week, and sharing your beautiful works of art, and also for making Frankie's new design team welcome.You will notice that the lovely Janet has joined us  this week, back from her travels...thank you so much from us all x
This week Frankie is having a rest and taking it easy after having treatment to her hands, we all wish you a speedy recovery, and are sure that the gorgeous Fred is looking after you well.

So this week you have me to start you dreaming, on the subject of "Something with a Pocket"!! Well after all of this beautiful weather, and walking along the prom every day, it made me dream about being a little girl at the seaside. I always had pockets full of shells, seaglass, driftwood and anything else I could find! I was, and still am, a real little beach comber, or kleptomaniac as my friends would say LOL!!

My tag has been inked up in a mixture of tumbled glass and stormy sky distress inks. The seaside stamps are from Crafty Individuals and were again stamped out with stormy sky distress ink. I wasn't happy with the text, as it wasn't dark enough so I traced over with a fineliner pen. My little pocket is my new addiction, needle felting.............. love it! I used a blended Merino wool on a Merino Pre Felt, added a couple of bit's of Sari ribbon and some fish charms to finish. I hope my dream has inspired you, and can't wait to see what you dream up this week. Don't forget please use at least one real stamp. Love Elizabeth x






                                                                            Helen




Well, there you have it, some great inspiration pieces from my fabulous DreamTeam. Sorry I could not do this week, as my thumbs are not up to crafting yet, but I might slip in under the wire before the challenge ends!!! Do please join in and have a go, and continue to leave your great comments, as we all love to hear what you think... So looking forward to hopping in to see you... ENJOY!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

12 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely tags, all so unique and great pocket ideas. Must admit I am really enjoying needle felting at the moment too. Tracy x

Jen said...

Great inspiration from you all. Could not wait to have a go so here is mine http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/dragons-dream-tio-76-something-with.html
Jen x

Rumtruffle said...

Beautiful tags ladies, Jen(above) directed me here as I run a monthly tag challenge which you may/maynot be interested in. I will try and have a go at your challenges and when poss tie them in with my monthly themes. I find tags great items to make as they are so versitile. Hope to join up with you soon.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-tag-challenge.html

donna said...

What a wonderful bunch of inspiration you have provided us with. They are all so nice...Donna..Hope you heal fast Frankie.

Faye said...

The DT has come up with some awesome examples for us. My entry can be seen here:

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-it-on-pockets.html

flutterbycrafter said...

Some beautiful tags here, love them. Here's mine

Dolly Daydreams said...

http://baileyrosy.blogspot.com/ Get well soon Frankie and fantastic team ladies . My entry is on my blog.

Marie

sam21ski said...

Fb DT inspiration - thans ladies

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-with-pocket.html

Von said...

Great inspiration team :)
HERES mine

susanne said...

Lovely blog with so many great ideas!

Cheryl said...

great dt samples
you can see my tag here hugs cheryl x
http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.com/

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a fantastic theme. Your tags are very inspiring. My
Entry is on my blog.
TFL