Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 20 April 2011

TIO #75 - Birds, As You Will and DDT

What an exciting week for TIO. I have been saying I needed to change something here, for a long time, as you know if you follow regularly... So I have got me a design team.... and here they are, your

DreamTeam:-

Janet         - Redmoss Ramblings
Wanda      - Sunshine Crafter
Elizabeth   - The Crafty Robin
Zoe           - This Little Place
Helen        - Stamping by H

I am feeling so lucky to have such talented crafters joining me to inspire you each week. We are only new, and still working things through, but we will hope to provide you with great ideas and pieces to set you thinking. So there you are... hope you will come each week, and most of all ENJOY!!

This week, the theme is birds, as you will - we want you to dream this tag with whatever twist you want, but please use at least one really truly stamp. The closing date is 10.00pm on Tuesday 26th April. We are so looking forward to visiting your blog and seeing what you have done with the idea...and, meanwhile here is what we have done...
                                                                           Elizabeth








Frankie
So there I told you there was some great work here... I am SO pleased to have my teamies here with me, so I hope you enjoy the challenge this week...
Love and light
Frankie
xx
 

18 comments:

donna said...

Congratulations on your new design team. Fantastic inspiration for my favorite theme...Donna

Helen said...

Thanks again for asking me to join, Frankie! Now I have to get bck to work, lol!

Mrs A. said...

Have come from Helens blog so may give this a try this week. Lovely challange and my mind is getting into gear. Hugs Mrs A.

donna said...

Here is my BIRD tag. Thank you for looking!

http://papercrowsanddragonflies.blogspot.com/2011/04/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-tio75.html

Dawn said...

YAY a DT that's what you need then. I am so happy that your going down this route. I am sure lots more people will hear and get to visit you Frankie it is a great challenge so keep up the good work (all the DT as well) it's a great post and I hope to join in I love bird themes

Love dawn xx

Deanna Cosgrove said...

Oh, goodie. You look like a very talented lot of ladies. Love that you all seem to have your own different styles. Looking forward to trying this out (I am hoping to anyway---the kids are home on spring break!)

Toni said...

CONGRATS all you talented ladies.... awesome tags this week. Love the theme !!!!

Faye said...

This is so exciting, Frankie. Your new DT has such fantastic examples. My entry is on my blog:

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-it-on-birds-as-you-will.html

Zoechaos said...

Thanks everyone for your warm welcoming comments, Frankie has given us a lot to live up but I know we will do our best. XOXO Zoe

ElizabethR said...

Just want to say a very quick thank you to everyone, especially Frankie who is a total inspiration (sorry had glass of vino now) Great team mates to be working with, and some fab idea's in the pipeline for future TIO's... Watch this space! Elizabeth xxx

Netty said...

Congratulations on your new team and the examples are all wonderful. Annette x

Wanda said...

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I love Frankie's work so I needed no time at all to consider whether I wanted to be on the design team. I look forward to seeing your entries each week and hope we can inspire you.
Wanda

Jen said...

Sorry thought I had already posted congrats to all the DT, seems to have got lost. Fab tags from you all, great inspiration. Here is mine
http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/dragons-dream-tio-75-birds-as-you-will.html
Jen x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Congrats to the new DT Team. Your tags are very inspiring. Happy Easter to all of you.

starcyl said...

Great team Frankie, will look forward to seeing what you are all up to for the coming weeks, I usually run out of time but couldn't miss the teams first challenge so you'll find my offering here
Best of luck for your ongoing challenges.
Jenny x

PsyPenguin said...

Great theme and wonderful design team pieces, I just had to join in! Here's my birdie tag
xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A bit late, I know, but still in time. My
Bird Tag is on my blog.

Sarah Cooper said...

oooo... luvin' the Xtra Eye Candy inspiration!
Awesome... just awesome. :O)
My lil'Tag is HERE.