Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 13 April 2011

TIO #74 - A Tag by Any Other Shape!!

Last week we had some wonderful entries, but not nearly as many as we used to have... I am seriously wondering whether to stop, or to carry on... I want to carry on, of course, 'cos this is DragonsDream... I am looking for some new ideas, and am looking for a small DT... I have a few peeps in mind, but if you are interested, you could always email me... I will have to make a choice soon, because I don't want this site just to dribble to a close!!!!!



Well, onwards and whatever... THIS week, I want you to dream a tag that has any other shape than the "norm".... I have used my nestie and the shape stamps that fit it from The Stampman... Jill has hit upon a winner here, as it is fab to have the stamps to co-ordinate with your cut shapes. She also sent me this wonderful skeleton leaf, and the huge dragonfly - I have had a mini one of these for several years, but this one is humumgous!!! Distress inks in the greens, pearl perfect pearl spray, cosmic shimmer powders and a fav blossom stamp from the Stamp Addicts finish off this one - a tag that is not really a tag shape.... So, you choose the theme for the decoration, and please use at least one true real stampy stamp and ink... and ENJOY!!!

Thanks for Looking
Love and light
Frankie
xx

14 comments:

Christine said...

Another gorgeous tag creation Frankie, beautiful colours. I hope you will continue with TIO, I know I haven't taken part for ages but will try my best to improve. It would be a loss to all your friends should you decide to close the challenge. Off to check out Jill's new stamps.
Hugs xxx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous tag again Frankie, promise to do better in future as I love your challenge. Elizabeth xxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love your beautiful piece of art hope you continue with Tag it On . Not sure if mine fits the bill please let me know.

Marie

Wanda said...

Another fantastic creation Frankie. I love seeing what you will come up with each week. I will try hard to get back on track as I would hate it to stop.
Wanda

Faye said...

What a super tag, Frankie! All your hard work on this one really makes it a one-of-a-kind beauty. Please don't stop the challenge. I love to see what other people come up with and I enjoy entering when I can. Sometimes life gets so busy I can't enter all the challenges I really want to so I have to pick and choose things I know I have the supplies to do. Here is a quickie because I won't have time tomorrow.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-it-on-tag-of-any-other-shape.html

Jen said...

Like the shape of your tag Frankie and the stamp. Hope this challenge continues. My tag by any other shape is here. http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/dragons-dream-tio-74-tag-by-any-other.html
Jen x

Janet said...

You do oriental so well! Mine is here:

http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/04/dragonsdream-tio-74-tag-by-any-other.html

Janet xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a wonderful theme. My entry is on my blog:

http://barniesbaustelle.blogspot.com/2011/04/ws-tio-rabbits-and-eggs-74.html

TFL

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Oups, Frankie I forgot.... Your tag looks fantastic, I especially love the dragonfly.

Sarah Cooper said...

My Dream for the week is Here.
:O)

Zoechaos said...

Here it is for all the world to see your not quite tag shape tag! It was lovely to meet you on Saturday didn't we all have a brilliant day? XOXO Zoe

Zoechaos said...

And I forgot to say Thank you for my lovely tag! Its the one Frankie made for this week's challenge folks. XOXO Zoe

ElizabethR said...

How could I resist this one, here's my offering http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2011/04/tio-74-tag-by-any-other-shape.html Love Elizabeth xxx

Wanda said...

Love your tag Frankie. Mine is coming in just under the wire. I have had a really busy, but enjoyable, weekens. Like you, I was away crafting. Anyway, here is my entry:
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/04/tio-74-tag-by-any-other-shape.html
Wanda