Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 6 April 2011

TIO #73 - My Insect Tripyich

Thanks for last week... there were some great backgrounds with paint and paper, and now we move on to something very different...

This time, I would like you to dream a triptych... that is a trio... so 3 tags that fit together under your own chosen theme. Mine is insects (duh!!! obviously!!) and I have had the opportunity to use a couple of new stamps... the stampotique large papillon and the two bees, these in record delivery time from a fabulous website called Happy Daze . The moth on the right, is from the botanical set by Aspects of Design from the Stampman...

So it's over to you. I hope you will join in and have fun with your chosen theme in the triptych form, so ENJOY!!! but remember to use at least one real stamp somewhere in your design!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

9 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful work, Frankie. This is a first for me. Apologies for photograph but couldn't get lighting right.
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/04/never-done-triptych-before-especially.html

Janet xx

Netty said...

Beautiful tags and such gorgeous creamy colours. Have a great week Frankie. Annette x

Christine said...

So beautiful and delicate Frankie, fab stamps and beautiful roses.
Hugs xxx

Toni said...

great theme Frankie...

Jen said...

Beautiful tags, lovely background colours and raised insects. Mine is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/dragons-dream-tio-73-birds-tripyich.html

Zoechaos said...

What a beautiful dream you have given us this week thank you. Here is mine. XOXO Zoe

Heavens2Betsy said...

Your triptych is fabulous. I love the combination of the gentle colours with the insects. Very delicate. Pen x

Kati said...

This is my entry. follow me

hugs
mamapia

Sarah Cooper said...

I made mine ART Themed... it's HERE.