Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Monday, 18 April 2011

A New Design Team Announcing Here on Wednesday

Hi, everyone... I am SO excited. I have been wondering about jazzing up my Dream for a while, as some of you already know... and I have decided to have a design team for the first time, ever... I want to be able to inspire you and do different things, like always, but I would like to add even more dimension to that dreaming...

So, on Wednesday, I shall announce to you my all new Dream Team!!!  fab crafters all, and each with her own great style and way of looking at things... we shall be getting our heads together and dreaming you some wonderful dreams in the weeks to come, so hop back here on Wednesday 20th, for a whole new challenge and a Dream Team to inspire you!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

1 comment:

Netty said...

Look forward to it Frankie