Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 30 March 2011

TIO #74 - Tag it on the Side with Paint and Paper


Last week was very good, with some fantastic pieces and people who came back after some time... My own tag was entered for a couple of challenges and I actually made TOP3 at Simon Says Stamp and Show!! To say I am thrilled understates it by many miles!!!! Woo, that is so cool... waiting to get my special blinkie!!!

Anywhy,  what for this week  I hear you cry!! - It is to dream a tag on it's side, with the hole left or right... and then to make your background with paper and paint, somehow. After that, the subject matter is up to you... mine is a stamp from hero arts. So please use at least one real stamp, no matter what else you do... ENJOY!!

Love and light
Frankie
xx

8 comments:

Toni said...

Frankie this is wonderful... Great theme and congrats on TOP 3 !!!

Netty said...

Congratulations Frankie. This is a fabby tag, beautiful stamping. Annette x

kissinia said...

Hi Frankie!

Congrats on your Top 3! Well done! Terrific tag.

Faye said...

Wow, Frankie, this is awesome. So gorgeous. My entry is on my blog:

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-it-on-sideways-paper-paint-real.html

Janet said...

Lovely tag, a real showstopper. How can we follow that?

Mine is here:
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragonsdream-tio74-tag-on-side-with.html

Janet xx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous Frankie and well done. Love Elizabeth xxx

Wanda said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag Frankie. I so look forward to the TIO challenges. I keep them all for inspiration. The plan is to journal them at some point in time!
Here is a link to mine:
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/04/tio-challenge-no-74-tag-it-on-side-with.html

The Crafty Elf said...

Congrats on your win....well deserved. Your tags are just lovely!!!!