Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 23 March 2011

TIO #73 - Dreaming Haute Couture


 Welcome to this next challenge and thanks for all those who joined in and commented last week... This week, I would like you to dream something in fashion, or based around the various dress forms we can get these days... so haute couture is the high title I have chosen this time!!! how pretentious but it should be fun, with lots of scope for shabby chic, etc... it's always about now in the post when I decide I should have added a flower!!! This time, the trimming from Sir Tim is doing that job...

There you have it, so please join in with at least one real stamp and ENJOY!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx
PS.. a closer look... and in the sunshine



 

11 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Whoopie sunshine and a great tag Frankie. I love the way you have mad the dress form it's fab.Will try my best to get something done for this one. Elizabeth xxx

Toni said...

Frankie... love the theme, and love your tag. The colors are soooooo pretty !

Beryl K said...

Love your tag Frankie,
my card is here I hope it's ok cos, as my title says this is way out of my comfort zone
Beryl x

Janet said...

Such a pretty tag and a lovely birdcage.
Mine is here and apologies for the gloomy photo - such a dark day here today.

http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragonsdream-tio-73-dreaming-haute.html

Janet xx

Jen said...

Fab tag, love the background and the colurs. Great challenge, my tag is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragons-dream-tio-73-dreaming-haute.html
Jen x

Toni said...

Frankie... love your tag...so very shabby chic... colors are beautiful... Here is my entry

Zoechaos said...

Well this was a puzzler, especially with an example as graceful and pretty as yours. So admire the lacy frilly frothy style but cannot figure out how to do it do instead this is my submission. XOXO Zoe

Wanda said...

Long time, no see. But I'm back! Here is my entry:
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2011/03/haute-couture.html

Dawn said...

This is lovely frankie and I love the stamps for the back ground to, I will try to pop along this week

love Dawn xx

Dawn said...

Here you go hun I have a tag for you, hope you like it

http://craftydawn.blogspot.com/2011/03/sew-much-fun.html

Love Dawn xx

Sarah Cooper said...

Finally getting back into the swing of things... got a tag done! Woot me! lol
It's Here.