Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 16 March 2011

TIO #72 - Big, Bold & Extended


OK... here we go!!

Last couple of weeks have been delicate, restrained and calm...

Off with her head!!! What was she thinking???

SO, this week we are dreaming something just very different. I would like you to do something big, bold and extended. Go off the rails, go large, big it up, extend yourself and let's see what you can do, but please use at least one real stamp.. I have used a conventional Sir Tim sized tag but gone big on it and added bits to the side...

ENJOY!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

PS - I am going to enter this into a challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show, (stars) and the Play Date Cafe (special colours) this time!!! Here I go......

17 comments:

Faye said...

Frankie, what a fascinating array of stars and crowns and cogs and wheels! Your tag is beautiful.

My effort is on my blog:
http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-it-on-big-and-bold-and-extended.html

LiveArt said...

What a gorgeous sample, wow!! Here's my tag, thanks for looking!!
Linda

Heidi said...

This is a gorgeous tag! WOW, so unique and vintagy.

Would love to have you join us for our birthday challenge (easy peasy) right?
Come join:

http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Fabulous tag, so different. Mine is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragons-dream-tio-72-big-bold-and.html
Thanks for the challenge.
Jen x

Janet said...

Lovely textural tag, Frankie! Had to go down in the cellar to find my stuff - ha ha. Mine is here

http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragonsdream-tio72-big-bold-and.html

Janet xx

Toni said...

What a grand tag !!!!! love the color combo !!!!... Here is my entry

Zoechaos said...

Such a different tag so much fun with little squares sticking on the side like that. Really made me stop and think hope you like the result XOXO Zoe

Candy C said...

Hey Frankie...I'm a checkin' our your entry into the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! It's awesome! I am a huge Tim Holtz fan ... so when you use his Texture Fades, Ideaology and his dies...I'm lovin' it! :) You have alot going on on this tag...but it all really works well together! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Challenge!

Flipsi said...

The TAG is great.

Here is my entry
Thanks for looking.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fantastic tag here is my entry

Marie

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Very cool - love the way you extended your tag. Your metal work is fab too! Lovin' the stars. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Linda Elbourne said...

Hiya Frankie ... Gorgeous tag ... Loving all the detail! Thanks for playing along with the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show ... I see it's your first time ... Hope to see you again soon!

kim-paperbabe said...

Wonderful tag Frankie, great to use Tim's
texture fades for the stars!
Thanks for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week.
HuGs Kim :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, this is so Tim Holtz-ish! A cool piece of art. THanks for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Super cool tag with lots of fun elements!

Ruby said...

What a fun tag, love all the texture! Thank you for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Andrea Ewen said...

Great project and awesome use of our colors! It's so wonderfully creative! Thanks for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe!