Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 9 March 2011

TIO #71 - Buttons and Bows

Thanks for another good week... those who did the whole challenge and tried the technique found it very useful and informative, so that was always why I dreamed doing this blog... however, not many people were inspired enough to join in!! Perhaps the style was just not fashionable!!??

This time, I have gone disressed again and the title is buttons and bows... so at least one REAL stamp and some buttons and ribbon for bows, please... otherwise, up to you!! ENJOY
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

11 comments:

lisa said...

I love the technique last week Frankie and will definitely be playing with it again!!
Don't think me rude not joining in this week, I love your tag challenges, they make me think!!! but I have button phobia, yes stange I know, so can't join in this time. I'll be back next week though.
Hugs Lisax

Netty said...

Great tag Frankie, it reminds me of that saying Buttons and Bows and a tissue for your nose.... oh well maybe not..........lol
Annette x

Christine said...

Another stunning tag Frankie, I loved your technique last week and almost managed to join in. I will try harder this week.
Hugs xx

Yvonne said...

Here is my entry.

http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-it-on-buttons-bows.html

Barb said...

Hi Frankie,
Luv your tag! Like chocolate, you can never have enough buttons! Ü
Barb in Texas

janita mantel said...

I love your tag, beautiful. Her is mine

janita mantel said...

here is mine

Janet said...

Great tag this week! Tried a different style this time.

http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragonsdream-tio-71-buttons-and-bows.html

Janet xx

Toni said...

Love your buttons and bows tag... love your stamped image... here is mine.

Zoechaos said...

Love this idea and especially the way your buttons have all dropped to the bottom. Here is my take on it, complete with real stamping LOL. XOXO Zoe

Jen said...

Mine is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragons-dream-tio-71-buttons-and-bows.html
Jen x