Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 2 March 2011

TIO #70 - Delicate - UPDATED

Today, I have tried something different... each technique is familiar, but put together they make a new whole to me... I was blog-hopping as usual and came across this one from Hero Arts. The demo is so clear and the finished object so pleasing I decided to do my tag in the style of..Thanks to Moy Yin who pointed us in it's direction from her own blog... I love it that we all share so much...So this week is delicate - not necessarily this technique, but something light, and not grungy!!! NOT because I have gone off grunge, but because it is so different for a change!!(well for me anyway!!!)

So, please have a go, with delicate, but remember to use at least one real stamp. Mine are UMount and Stampendous agapanthus. UPDATE - here is the blog of the lady herself, who is named on the Tim Holtz blog!!! She is Shari Carroll.
ENJOY
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

9 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful and delicate tag Frankie, love it. Annette x

Faye said...

Frankie, this is really delicate and gorgeous. My tags are on my blog:

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-it-on-delicate.html

peggy gatto said...

I love your dreamy tag!!!
I had some fun, thanks!
http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2011/03/tagit-ondragonsdream.html

Toni said...

so so pretty Frankie.... love the stamped image

Jen said...

Super challenge, thanks for the video link. Lovely delicate tag, I do like that Agapanthus stamp.Had lots of fun playing and my piece is here. http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragons-dream-tio-70-delicate.html
Jen x

Janet said...

Thank you for introducing something new to me. Enjoyed experimenting and will develop this technique some more. Mine are here:


http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/03/dragonsdream-tio-70-delicate.html

Janet xx

Zoechaos said...

Took me a few days to find my delicate then realised I've not stamped so unusual for me! sorry it is linked to you anyway. Zoechaos XOXO

janita mantel said...

What a beautiful card, with a beautiful stamp, i love it. Here is mine, a really nice idea

lisa said...

Thanks for pointing us in the direction of Shari, Frankie. This is a great technique. You can see my attempt here.
Hugs Lisax