Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 26 January 2011

TIO #65 - Make a Statement

Thanks for your your TIO dreams last week... some new peeps, so welcome to you, and a big thanks to those of you who look/comment but don't enter... If we could get more entries this year, I might offer a few more prizes, and go back to having the sampler... anyway, on to this dream!!

I would like you to create a tag to make a statement, so the words will be most important, but the embellishments need to echo what is said... I made this one to go into my new inspirations book, which is coming along nicely... the saying is from a Non Sequitur plate, 59 Kimonos and Cranes, from the Stampman. The birds are from a Kodomo set, which I use very frequently!! I have used the blues distress inks and the field of sky stamp from Stamp Addicts - it's so useful when distressing...and brown corduroy. There we have it then... please use at least one real rubber or clear stamp and ENJOY!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

PS I am getting sunshined as you read!!

8 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow Frankie its gorgeous. Annette x

The Altered Paper said...

I love your tags, the words are beautiful. Here is my Statement Tag

Faye said...

Frankie, your example is fantastic. So beautiful. My example is on my blog. I hope it meets the requirements.

Faye said...

Frankie, your example is fantastic. So Beautiful. My entry is on my blog. I hope it meets the requirements:

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/01/tag-it-on-make-statement.html

Janet said...

Beautiful words and a lovely tag.

Here is mine:

http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/01/dragonsdream-tio-65-make-statement.html

Janet xx

Jen said...

Love your sentiment Frankie. My tag is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/01/dragons-dream-tio-65-make-statement.html
Jen x

Hazel said...

my tag is here x

lisa said...

What a stunning tag, Frankie. This is a great theme and I loved having a go.
You can see my tag here.
Hugs Lisax