Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Thursday, 6 January 2011

TIO #64 - Impress it On

 Here I am, at last, if a lot late this week!! and rather hit and miss!!! I am having problems with modem and computer, so forgive me until I get it all sorted... for the mo it all seems to be working a little better...

So, Happy New Year to you all, and I hope we will have a good year at TIO... I shall be asking your advice about how we go forward from here and timings, etc... but for now, let's get on with this first tag of the new year. I would like you to dream in impressions this time... so you could use friendly plastic, like my example, here, or you could use UTEE, or Angelina fibres, or wax... lots of things to impress with your stamp. So please impress it on somehow, using at least one real stamp.

I used my three colours of Judikins Mica Gloss, from Stamp Addicts. I coloured a piece of silver friendly plastic and also rubbed over the tag with them. I stamped with one face of the floral fabric patterns stamp, also by Judikins, on to the tag and the friendly plastic. It is beautifully deeply etched and so it made a wonderful impression on the FP.... I added beads of the same colours and hung it from my tag. I really enjoyed doing it, and hope this gets your mojo going, if you feel you have lost it!!! In the tiny windows of internet I have had, I have noticed several people feeling it has gone...

Thanks for looking and ENJOY
Frankie
love and light
xx

13 comments:

janita mantel said...

stunning,beautiful coclors

Dawn said...

Oh Frankie this is wonderful, loving the colours and how thr image turned on in your FP it is a super idea. Have a wonderul New Year hun

Love Dawn xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous work Frankie :-)Perfect to revive flagging mojos
I'm just about to have my first play with friendly plastic so if it turns out ok I'll be able to play along
Claire xx

Netty said...

Oh wow its gorgeous. Annette x

Michele said...

such rich saturated color. gorgeous. xo

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous colours Frankie, will get thinking cap on. love Elizabeth x

Purplicious said...

I've not tried them on Friendly Plastic, they look really nice and vibrant - love it.

Sarah Cooper said...

That looks os nice, I love the fresh colors.
My *tag* got kinda heavy by the end... it's here.

Janet said...

Love your tag and I have only just realized that I have used similar colours! FP is on my list to try next!

http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/01/dragonsdream-tio-64-impress-it-on.html

Janet xx

Jen said...

Fabulous tag Frankie. I have never used FP. The colours are so vibrant. My tag is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2011/01/dragons-dream-tio-64-impress-it-on.html
Jen x

Zoechaos said...

Lovely tag blue and green great colour combination and your impressed tag on a tag looks fab. Took me a little while be finally here is my impression. XOXO Zoe

lisa said...

One of my New Years Resolutions is to be a better Tag It Oner this year Frankie and so here is my entry for this week.
Hugs Lisax

Faye said...

Sorry I didn't get to this challenge, but I am going to try to make something with this method. Your tag is super gorgeous.