Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 22 December 2010

TIO #63 - Aspect of Trees


Well, here we are with the last tag challenge of this year... I am giving you till the first Wednesday of the new year (5thJanuary) to take up this challenge. I have been making this beaded Tree of  Life pendent and so have printed a background to compliment it... It is made of silver wire and amazonite chips. I made a tag with some Sir Tim ideaology paper and Judykins stamps, particularly winter tree. The distress inks are forest moss and brushed corduroy.

So, set off dreaming a tag on some aspect of trees, from christmas trees to whatever... please use at least one real stamp, and thanks for all your support this year.....enjoy!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Frankie
xx

14 comments:

janita mantel said...

stunning,beautiful....

Riet said...

Well this is so beautiful, I love the little bleu stones, so pretty.
I want to play along, but dont know how to submit.

Riet said...

Oh, now I see by the other post.
Well here is mine.

http://ineedtostamp.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-tag.html

Christine said...

Stunning tag Frankie, you are an inspiration to us all.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Hugs Christine xx

Netty said...

Your beaded tree of life is terrific, no its more than terrific its Gorgeous.
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Frankie. Hugs Annette x

Jen said...

This is fabulous Frankie.The pendant is gorgeous. Happy Christmas and all the best for 2011.
hugs Jen x

Lynn Stevens said...

this came up on my blog roll and just had to tell you how Gorgeous it is!!!!

judith@poppy cottage said...

What a beautiful tag, Frankie, I love that Tree of Life design, it gets me every time I see it. You've made a gorgeous example. Have a lovely Christmas, Judith xx

Michele said...

this is the most lovely tag ever! the beaded tree of life is very powerful. wonderful presentation. xo

Janet said...

Fabulous tag, Frankie and a beautiful piece of jewellery. Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Janet xx

Neet said...

Sorry I have not been around - life sort of took over.
This tag is absolutely gorgeous. Not sure what I will come up with but ;will definitely give this one a go.
Merry Christmas!

Zoechaos said...

What an magical pendant simply stunning. 'fraid my little tag is just a tag but it was fun to do all the same. XOXO ZOe

Janet said...

Here is mine, Frankie
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragonsdream-tio-63-aspect-of-trees.html

Janet xx

Jen said...

Here is mine http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragons-dream-tio-63-aspect-of-trees.html
Jen x