Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 15 December 2010

TIO #62 - Golden Haze

Hi... sorry I am a bit late. The tag was done but not uploaded and I went shopping and lunching with my daughter... shame she is not on top form, but great we get to have girlie times together - totally invaluable!!! Best chrimble pressie ever,,,

Anyway, enough rambling and on to the tag for this week. You all did super stuff last time and I am hoping you can squeeze me another dream, this time to be golden... so make a tag in a golden theme, with perhaps a couple of accent colours... I used Sir Tim's wild honey and brushed corduroy, with black ink and creamy white/gold starflake... that is made from friendly plastic. The frill is some of Sir Tim's music tape, and I used the same stamp as last week, as you all said you liked it so much... left more of it for you to see this time. Topped it all off with gold chain, a few beads and a tiny bell. Please use at least one real stamp and ENJOY!!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

9 comments:

Helen said...

What a beautiful tag. I was amazed when Tim used these colours together they go so well (mind, you can't go far wrong with any of them....)

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous tag. Annette x

Faye said...

Your tag is so pretty, Frankie. Love all that gold. Mine is on my blog.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2010/12/tag-it-on-golden-haze.html

Leonie said...

Lovely dingle dangles!
fairy fabulous!
xx Fairy leonie xx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous Frankie I love that star. Elizabeth xxx

ElizabethR said...

Here's mine Frankie http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2010/12/tio-62-golden-haze.html Love Elizabeth xxx

Janet said...

Lovely tag Frankie. Can't use my pear stamp so doing something different!
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragonsdream-tio-62-golden-haze.html

Janet xx

Claire said...

Stunning tag Frankie, the colours are gorgeous and your starflake looks fab!
claire xx

Jen said...

A lovely tag, the images and the colouring. Like the music tape frill. My tag is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragons-dream-tio-62-golden-haze.html
Jen x