Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 8 December 2010

TIO #61 - Sir Tim Inspired Embellishment

 Good afternoon... well, are you being inspired?? I certainly am, and wish I had started to have a go from the beginning, but just had too much else to do... I am sure you don't need me to explain that I am talking about Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas. !!! This link is up to date as of now... day 8. So the TIO challenge this week is to create a Chrismas tag, with at least one really truly stamp, but adorned with Tim Holtzian influenced embellishment(s)...

I had a go with the Christine Hellmuth sticky backed canvas and the colour washes, plus Glitz Spritz from Jill, at the Stampman.. The flowers are from a couple of sheets by Elusive Images... The stamp is a Christmas collage called Holiday Pear. I suppose I could have added some sparkle... well I might just go and do that now...

So there you have it... I am realy hoping you all find time to join in and have a go... ENJOY!!!
Frankie
xx

13 comments:

donna said...

Wonderful background you have created! I love your version of Tim's inspiration.

ElizabethR said...

lovely tag Frankie, I'll be back later Love Elizabeth xxx

Artyjen said...

Gorgeous tag!
xoxo Sioux

lisa said...

Blimey, is it Wednesday alreay. I meant to get a tag done for last week and say that yes, you should continue. TIO is great and I'm sure your numbers will pick up again after the hectic time of Christmas is over.
I shall be getting my Tim inspired tag done for this week. I intend to catch up with them too, like you I've just not had time so far, although I have done one!!! Yours is absolutely gorgeous.
I'll be back later.
Hugs Lisax

Netty said...

Terrific tag and love that backing. Annette x

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun totally adore this,that backing is stuning,so rich and colourful hugs cheryl xxxxxx

ArtSnark said...

how fun!

Janet said...

Beautiful tag, Frankie. I love the sharp colours. Here is my contribution
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragonsdream-tio-61-sir-tim-inspired.html

Janet xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Frankie, your tag looks beautiful. I love this theme. You'll find my tag on my
Blog
TFL

Jen said...

Great tag and embellishment. My tag is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragons-dream-tio-61-sir-tim-inspired.html
Jen x

Ellie Knol said...

I've already done 6!
But I'm 4 behind ...
Either way, you can see them here:
no 1
no 2
no 3
no 4
no 5
no 6

Thanks for looking ... and commenting??!! LOL

lisa said...

Had great fun with Tim's tags, Frankie. You can see my attempts here.
Hugs Lisax

Michele said...

gorgeous! xo