Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 1 December 2010

TIO #60 - Time Flying for Christmas

Here we are with another landmark TIO...that is the 60th!! I do want it to continue, but we have dwindled such a lot recently... my fault perhaps for being poorly then on holiday but what do YOU think, dear dreamers???

On a more positive note, the winner of the East competition was Neet of Hickorydorums, so well done and look out for the prize of that wonderful plate designed by our friend Jo.

I was very peased with the mix of stamps on this tag... 2 from Sir Tim and one from PaperArtsy, which was actually a freebie,  a great one to get given.... and so the theme is about the time flying quickly towards Christmas... ie Christmas with the TIO twist!!!  Please include at least one stamp and ENJOY...
Frankie
xx

13 comments:

Lou and Mel said...

I think its more about the busy time of year Frankie. I seem to be spending all my spare time making Christmas cards to sell for charity. That's the problem with crafting - everyone expects a handmade card and get disappointed with shop-bought!

Lori Saul said...

You should be pleased - this is a gorgeous tag- the festive colors and vintage designs are beautifully rendered Frankie! Happy Holidays to you!

Claire said...

I've been a bit of a slacker lately Frankie but I'll try and do better, I love your challenges. Off to get my stamps out and get cracking
Claire xx

ElizabethR said...

Daft question........... Keep dreaming of course xxx

Netty said...

Brilliant tag. Annette x

Jen said...

Fabulous tag so much going on but together if you get my drift. Do keep dreaming Frankie. It is a challenge for me but inspirational and something to aspire to.
Jen x

Neet said...

Well, what can I say? I have been burying my head and not using my brain for far too long. Not used to winning anything and then I get a gentle reminder that I need to check this out. Thank you so much and I now look forward to receiving Jo's wonderful plate.
Right, now to do my "time flying by to Christmas" tag. No, don't stop!

Janet said...

Fabulous tag, Frankie. I do enjoy a good dream! Find my tag here:
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragonsdream-tio-60-time-flying-for.html

Janet xx

JoZart said...

Congratulations Neet on wining the "East" challenge. The entries were all so good and I knew some of the people who entered so I left Frankie to select the winner... Well done!
Jo x

Faye said...

Frankie, my tag is on my challenge blog. It isn't very complex. My time is extremely squeezed at this time. Having a seriously ill husband is requiring that I take on more of the household duties. This is one of my favorite challenges. I often look for the challenges that have the fewest entries, because I want to comment on every single one. When there are 40 or so entries, I am totally discouraged. I live out in the countryside where very high speed internet is not available. Commenting takes hours for me.

Here is my entry:

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2010/12/tag-it-on.html

Jen said...

My tag is here Frankie http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/12/dragons-dream-tio-60-time-flying-for.html
Jen x

ElizabethR said...

Here's mine Frankie http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2010/12/tio-60-time-flying-for-christmas.html hope you like it. Love Elizabeth xxx

Zoechaos said...

First time for me, I've often been and looked but never played. Guess its people like me that need to come out from under and show our faces LOL so here is mine. xx Zoe