Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Monday, 8 November 2010

Wow!!!! It's YOU!!!???

Hi finally!!! What a weekend.... culminating in Freddie's car breaking down on the A42 last night on our way home from seeing my poor old mum. We went as a family and so had Miranda and the boys with us. She was driving And it started to make a dreadful noise so we stopped and rang the RAC. We had SUCH a long wait for various reasons not of our making and, after making the original call at 6.03 we finally got home at 11.30!!!! They are calling me today to apologise profusely and to offer me something I hope...

But enough... Who won the blog candy in that competition you shout!!!! It was the lovely JANET from Redmosss Ramblings, chosen at random from out of the hat... You all did wonderful work, but those great stamps and the pad will be on their way to her in the week.... Now watch out for this next Wednesday for another fantastic challenge from another fabulous guest hostess.. Thanks for ALL your support.
Frankie
Xx

4 comments:

Femmy said...

congrats Janet!!
And Frankie,what a long wait!! Hope for you yhey call!!

Janet said...

What a simply wonderful prize! I just love Crafty Individuals. You have made my day. Thank you very much. I am so happy!

Janet xx

Lou and Mel said...

Congratulations Janet - great work!

ElizabethR said...

Well done Janet on the fab stash. Love Elizabeth xxx