Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Friday, 19 November 2010

TIO #58 The East - My Entry

Finally, I have managed to make my entry for Jo's wonderful challenge - The East. I used Asian set 1 from A Stamp in the Hand, plus a couple of others. I always wonder what this lovely lady is thinking... I think she has been writing an haiku about the blossom.

I hope that some more of you have a go to win the fabulous plate designed by the lovely Jo...
Thanks for looking
Frankie
xx

4 comments:

Lou and Mel said...

Wow - its beautful!

lisa said...

This is just gorgeous, Frankie. She looks very thoughtful doesn't she.
Thanks so much for linking my entry, I think Blogger was just misbehaving!!!
Hope you are feeling better now.
Hugs Lisax

JoZart said...

So lovely! That calligraphy brush is poised ready for inspiration. When I studied Chinese calligraphy I was told that the thinking should take longer than the brush strokes!
Jo x

Janet said...

Very lovely tag, Frankie. Beautiful stamps.

Janet xx