Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Thursday, 4 November 2010

Life just got in my way!!!

Best laid plans and all that!!! Only got back from my cruise on Sunday and SO busy with a couple of things not least of which was unpacking... I had great good intentions but life has sort of got in the way. Anyway, I will be announcing the winner of this fab stash at the weekend and NEXT week is a fantastic guest with a wonderful challenge and prize all of her own.. I am THRILLED about that. So, sorry to have missed this week, but I was just too ambitious and will make it up to you in future

Love and light
Frankie
Xx

3 comments:

ElizabethR said...

No problem Frankie welcome home and I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the nec. Love Elizabeth xxx

Aisling said...

No stress! Take your time!

Femmy said...

no problem, welcome home!!