Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 29 September 2010

TIO #57 - As You Like It - Sponsored by Crafty Individuals

Posted by PicasaHere we go with a very special challenge.

As you can see, there is no tag from me this time. I am challenging you to dream your own theme, and then to say why you would like to win these fabulous goodies!!! They are all beautifully themed for the sea-side and the paper block is just to die for!!! I WANT these myself, you can bet!!! So thanks very much Jean and Malcolm from Crafty Individuals.

Included are no less than 5 sets of stamps, a co-ordinating paper block, a badge and a handbag mirror!!

Your rules for this one then, are

1. dream a tag specially for this blog - please try to give it a twist, you know what I like!!!
2. say why you would love to have this stash
3. use at least one real stamp on your work
4. post your link here
5. have my TIO button on your sidebar

You have a month to join in, so it gives you plenty of opportunity to make your special tag. I shall be on holiday on a cruise, in the middle of the month, so the closing date will be the end of October. There will be something different on 3rd November, when I also hope to announce the winner of this great stash!!

So thinking caps on and good luck to everyone... ENJOY!!
Frankie
xx

18 comments:

Christine said...

Oooooooooooo Frankie, what fabulous Candy from Crafty Individuals. Good idea to have until the end of October, I may make it time.
Hugs
Christine xx

Lou and Mel said...

Eyes on the prize!!!! Its awesome.
Hope you enjoy your cruise - where are you off to?
We went on a caribbean cruise a couple of years ago and it was the best holiday EVER!

Yvonne said...

Here is my entry.

http://artic-blonde-creations.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-it-on-halloween.html

Yummy candy and the reason I would like to win is because I don't have those particular stamps and as I am addicted to stamping, I need them :)

I already have your site listed under my challenge sites.

Hermine said...

Hi Frankie,

What an absolutely gorgeous candy. I am addicted to stamps, what more can I say hahaha, would love to win those, they are fantastic.
Here is my entry
And ofcourse I have the TIO button in my sidebar since the start.
Warm regards Hermine

Cynthia Schelzig,Cynnie said...

This is some MAJOR candy you are offering ...I just became follower number 120....does that warrant any candy? :) Will make a tag.....fun, fun,

Hermine said...

Hi Frankie,
After seeing you asking for a tag with a twist I made another one, Here is my second entry
Warmly
Hermine

Jen said...

Great prize Frankie,having gotten into stamping big time with the help of my friends I would love to have all the seaside themed stash. The Crafty Individual stamps are so nice to use too. My folk tale inspired tag is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/10/dragons-dream-tio-57-as-you-like-it.html

Claire said...

Wow Frankie, what amazing candy! I'd love to win for two reasons firstly to feed my rubber addiction and secondly because believe it or not I haven't got any seaside stamp at all. I'm a follower and your TIO button on my sidebar
My tag is here
Claire xx

Janet said...

Here is mine Frankie, have a lovely holiday.
I hope to be having another go or three as I really want to win these stamps as I do not have them!!
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/10/dragonsdream-tio57-as-you-like-it.html

Lou and Mel said...

Hi Frankie, I hope you enjoyed your cruise!
I have been planning this in my head of weeks and finally got round to creating it - and now its totally different.

http://scrap-ology.blogspot.com/2010/10/dragons-dream-tag-it-on-challege.html

I would love to win the fabulous stamps on offer because I don't have very many in my collection, and as you require a real stamp to be used in your challenges - I really could do with some more (plus they are rather lovely)!

Hope you like my creation.

Louise

Janet said...

This is my second entry, Frankie. A month is too long!
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/10/dragonsdream-tio-57-as-you-like-it.html

Janetxx

Lou and Mel said...

Did I post already? I cant remember if I managed to hit the "post comment" button! Ahhhh panic!

Wanda said...

Wasn't sure what to do for this one, but finally decided yesterday, inspired by some new dies. So herre is mine
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-it-on-challenge-57-as-you-like-it.html
Wanda

Femmy said...

fantastic prizes, i would love to have them, because a stamper can never have too many stamps!! this challenge is also at my challenge blogroll.
you can see my tag here

lachsekatze said...

Hi,

it's the first time I enter - although I've been visiting for about a year.
Here's my entry - I hope you'll enjoy a hop over to my blog.

ElizabethR said...

Here's mine Frankie http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2010/10/tio-challenge-57-as-you-like-it.html I would love to win this fab stash as I live at the seaside! LOL Elizabeth xxx

Ellie Knol said...

I LOVE stamps from Crafty Individuals. I already have a few, but there's a lot of them on my wish-list. If I could have this stash, my list will become a little bit shorter.

You can find my entry HERE

Aisling said...

Here's my entry, hopefully still in time! http://artyventure.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/free-tag-for-dragons-dream-tag-it-on/