Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 8 September 2010

TIO #54 - Emboss it...Cuttlebug or Similar Machine


So late again this week!!! Still it gave Wanda the opportunity to sneak under the wire!!! Tee hee...  I have had the boys all week, in and out whilst Matt started school yesterday but only half days!!... So crafting has been spasmodic!!!

Here we go then. I have dreamed embossing with my cuttlebug this week. So I would like you to do the same... it could be a different machine, but the embossing should be the focal point... but NEVER forget at least one real stamp... mine is from the new words by Elusive images - they are FANTASTIC!!!!

ENJOY
Frankie
xx

11 comments:

My name is Toni said...

oooo... can't wait to get home and play Frankie... love your tag... I don't have a Cuttlebug, but I will improvise.... hahaha

Keepsake's Crafts said...

I love the tag! You had me at cogs.:O)
:::drool:::
With our wedding coming up in 16 days I keep missing challenges... I'm out for this with no access to a machine of that kind, BUT I will be back in October once we're wed!

ArtSnark said...

interesting idea & tag

Netty said...

Ooooh fabulous tag. x

Janet said...

Hullo Frankie! Enjoyed yourself last weekend?
My offering this week is here
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/09/dragonsdream-tio54-emboss-it-cuttlebug.html

Janet xx

Christine said...

Fab tag and super idea Frankie, I MUST join in this week as I have been very lapsed of late.
Enjoy having the boys
xxx

Evelyn S. said...

Here's my entry for the challenge:

EMBOSSED TAG

Faye said...

My tag is on my challenge blog, Frankie.

HERE

Jen said...

Like the tag, the background colour is great. My effort is here http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/09/dragonsdreamtio-54-emboss-it.html
Jen x

Wanda said...

Love your tag Frankie. I haven't had to sneak in under the wire this week, but, my, how a week flies by! Here is a link to my offering. Thanks for looking.
Wanda
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2010/09/emboss-it.html

Coleen said...

Love this tag. I'm following here. Would love it if you followed on mine too. Found you from Faye's blog.
Coleen in Ukraine
http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/