Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 21 July 2010

TIO #48 Say it with Numbers

This week we are getting up close and personal to numbers, so please dream up your creation with any numbers on it and please use at least one real stamp, even if you are mostly digi!!!
ENJOY!!

I used some new mica tile on here and they are fab!!! I encapsulated the butterflies... need more practise... they are available from Graphicus to name but one!!!

Frankie
xx

10 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific Tag. Annette x

Faye said...

Love that mica, Frankie. My numbers tag is on my blog:

Say it with Numbers

Lizzybobs said...

Oh I love this the colours are brill - pop over to my blog and you will see my Numbers Tag - hope you like it - love Liz

starrynightimpressions said...

Ohhh, what a wonderful blog! I just did a blog post on tags I am loving on etsy lately and then artsnark left me a comment telling me about this blog, and I am soooo thrilled she did :) Tag art hurray!
blessings,
starrydeborah

My name is Toni said...

Here is my Tag for "Say it with Numbers"... now I'm off to check out everyone else's awesome work :)

Janet said...

Hi Frankie,

Here is my offering
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/07/dragonsdream-tio48-say-it-with-numbers.html

Janet xx

Sarah Anderson said...

hee hee 'I spot a mica tile' :) It looks fab with the butterflies encapsulate, and I love the numbers theme :)

Jen said...

My tag is at http://timeoutcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/07/dragonsdream-tio-48-say-it-with-numbers.html

Jen x

Claire said...

Gorgeous Frankie!! Another stunner and another fab challenge. my tag is here
Claire xx

ElizabethR said...

Fantastic tag Frankie can't wait for Wednesdays!!!!!!!!! Here's mine http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2010/07/tio-48-say-it-with-numbers.html Love Elizabeth xxx