Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 30 June 2010

TIO #45 - 3D Metallic Mode

Ok, Janet, you asked for something less fluffy and here we go!!!

This week, Dragon has gone really grungy!!! I have used a little wooden box and paper pieces to be in metallic mode so that is your challenge this week. Use anything you like but make it look metallic and make it 3D. I used one of my little cog stamps, but it does not show up with all that grunge!!! Please try to use at least one stamp...
ENJOY!!!
Frankie
xx


12 comments:

Faye said...

Frankie, your cogs and gears tag is wonderful. I can just see the chunks of rusty metal flying off as those gears begin to move. My attempt is on my blog:

,,,,,3D Metallic Mode Tag

Karen said...

WOW Frankie...this is so different...its a wonderful challenge my lovely! Right, thinking cap on haha XXX

Janet said...

Hi Frankie,
Back on top form despite your knee. My offering is here
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/07/dragonsdream-tio-45-3d-metallic-mode.html

Janet xx

My name is Toni said...

Woo Hoo... can't wait to get started on this one... right up my alley, old, rusty wonderfulness... i will load my entry after it's done, but for now I am looking at all the metallic madness of everyone else's art...

Wanda said...

Such a lovely theme - again! Glad you are feeling a little better with each passing day Frankie. Enjoy your weekend.
My entry is here:
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2010/07/metallic-mode.html

ElizabethR said...

Oooow senior moment couldn't remember if I'd attached my tag to you hehe. Enjoyed this one Frankie http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/ Love Elizabeth xxx

Karen said...

mmmm.... HERE is my effort Frankie XXX

Keepsake's Crafts said...

I *gasp* didn't do SteamPunk... what is this world coming too?...lol. What I did make is HERE

Claire said...

Fab work Frankie, I started with steampunk and ended up with this
I hope the knee is improving
hugs
Claire xx

Dragon said...

?

Lynn Stevens said...

Well after you invite I just had to come check it out, Love your Rusty things!
mine is here
http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com
Lynn

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I'm sad I couldn't play this week .... been so busy. Please accept my apologies
Helen xx