Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 23 June 2010

TIO #44 - Heart and Soul

Heart and Soul

Ok, here we go again and only just in Wednesday but I am on my honeymoon, even if at home!!!! We have been to Bolsover Castle today and Freddie pushed me around in a wheelchair cos I can't walk very far just now!!!! So there we have it... heart and soul, your theme for this week... We had a lovely day so please dream your tag around this idea with at least one real stamp!! ENJOY
Frankie
xx

13 comments:

Claire said...

Wow Frankie, what a stunning tag!!I love the collage and the colours are amazing. Pleased you two love birds are having a lovely time
I'll be back with my tag later
Claire xx

Dawn said...

Happy Hunny moon to bad yr not so great at the moment but it still must be just a wonderful time (yr honey moon yay!) hope yr feeling better soon hun

Love Dawn xx

My name is Toni said...

This is just gorgeous.... ok I'm inspired now... be back later with my tag... Enjoy the honeymoon :)

Toni said...

Hi Frankie... here is my entry, I took a differnt approach to Heart and Soul... hope you like :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous tag Frankie and just right for you and Fred this week! Enjoy the rest of you honeymoon honey XXX

Val said...

This is just full of gorgeousness. Take care, and enjoy yourselves.
Hugs
Valxx

Janet said...

Frankie,

Only kidding really you know!
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/06/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-44-heart-and.html

Janet xx

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous Frankie, I am so not surprised at this week's theme hehe. Hope the knee is feeling less painful. Love Elizabeth xxx http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/

Faye said...

Such a gorgeous tag, Frankie. My concoction is on my challenge blog:

TIO and Rainbow Lady

Happiness always to you and Fred.

Claire said...

Happy honeymoon you two lovebirds!!!
My tag in honour of the occasion is here
Claire xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hope you're getting better Frankie and wishing you both the happiness you deserve. My little tag is with you both in mind...
http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.com/2010/06/heart-and-soul.html
Helen x

Karen said...

I hope you are both making the best of this glorious weather my lovely!

My tag is here complete with love birds haha XXX

jane said...

Here is my tag
Luv Jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2010/06/dragon-dream.html