Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 16 June 2010

TIO #43 - Scene in the Garden

The Scene for my Handfasting

OK!!! It's not a tag, but I have had an operation and been delirious with a tummy-type virus over the weekend, til Tuesday. So, my challenge to you this week is to make a garden scene... my photo is of the place where Freddie and I will be handfast - married in the ancient way, by the binding of our hands together and swearing of our vows. Awww!! Please forgive me, then, for not doing a tag, but please indulge me with your wonderful wedding presents of tags galore !!!!!  (a stamp would be good, too, please!!) ENJOY...
Huge Hugs
Frankie
xx

14 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

warmest congrats to you both. xxx Have to see what we can do then won't we

Pan's daughter said...

Beautiful spot, Frankie! And how appropriate that the arbor is in the shape of a circle!Glad you are back up and around. Illness on top of surgery is such an unfair combination...

Faye said...

What a gorgeous place to have your ceremony, Frankie. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the event. Hope you are feeling much better now. My entry is on my challenge blog.

Scene in the Garden

Pan's daughter said...

I love making a scene! Here's my offering:
http://pansdaughter13.blogspot.com/2010/06/tio-scene-in-garden.html
Thanks for stopping by...

Janet said...

Congratulations to you both and fingers crossed for lovely weather! My tag to you is
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/06/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-43-scene-in.html

Janet xx

ElizabethR said...

Frankie it's Fabulous, just perfect. I wish you both every happiness tomorrow and always. Love Elizabeth xxx

ElizabethR said...

Here's mine http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/ love Elizabeth xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Well I finished mine ....

http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.com/2010/06/handfasting.html

Hope you like it Frankie
Helen x

Val said...

Wow - this looks so beautiful and serene - congrats to you both.
Hugs
Valxx

Claire said...

Wow Frankie, what a beautiful setting for your handfasting. Wishing you and Fred every happiness and a wonderful day
Here's my tag to celebrate your special day
Claire xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hope you're feeling better Frankie. I noticed my post with link hasn't appeared - so thinking you might be still either under the weather or too busy with all the preparations. Hope it's all going smoothly.
Helen x

Karen said...

I am so thrilled you found Fred and I wish you all the happiness in the world my lovely XXXX

My tag is HERE

HUGS XXX

Aisling said...

Sorry I'm late! This tag is in honour of your handfasting: http://artyventure.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/garden-scene-for-dragonsdream-tag-it-on/
Wish you lots of happiness!

Dawn said...

I saw this last week I wonder what stopped me commenting (who knows) any way I wanted to say what a great place to get married I hope the sun shines and you know with out a shadow of a doubt he will love you what ever! hope your feeling better today!

Love Dawn xx