Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 2 June 2010

TIO #41 - Steampunk Influences

Another week and another dream!! Well, we have had florals and riverside idylls, moonlight, butterflies and roses!!! All very beautiful and inspirational.  So this week, I want you to dream differently!!! industrial and steampunk, cogs, wheels and machines!!! Your challenge is steampunk influence, with at least one real true inky stamp!!! ENJOY!!!

My knee op has been brought forward to THIS SATURDAY 5th June, so wish me luck everyone!!! I am NOT looking forward to it but need it to be done... so yey!!! I have a wonderful Rainbow Friend challenging you next week!!! So I hope you will support her...

Come back later to see who has won the blogaversary stash... I will add the name to this post later today when I have checked that I have ALL the names of people who have taken part... good luck!!
Hugs
Frankie
xx
 
OK... the blogaversary candy winner is number 13 - unlucky for some but not
 
FAYE!!!!
 
Well done Faye, let me have your address by email and I will get the parcel of goodies to you after my op!!!!!

20 comments:

Hazel said...

Hope the op goes well for you - and wishing you a good recovery x

Janet said...

Lovely work! Love all the metal fixings etc. Must get my thinking cap on. Good luck for Saturday.

Janet xx

Faye said...

Your tag is lovely, Frankie. And I hope the knee surgery goes well. We will all be rooting for you.

Here is my interpretation of:

Steampunk

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Congrats on having the op brought forward. Hopefully then it will be the end of so much pain
Helen xx

Dawn said...

This is BRILL I am loving steam punk stuff (I made some jewlery on a week end) such fun! the weeks are passing so quickly half way through the year already! love your tag you have hit the nail on the head so to speak! good luck for Sat Hun

Love Dawn xx

artyventure said...

Love this theme! Here's my entry: http://artyventure.wordpress.com/2010/06/03/steampunk-tag/ Thanks for looking!

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS FAYE!!!!! Enjoy your prizes my lovely XXX

Well Frankie...not too sure I did this one right at all but you can find it HERE

Hoping that all goes well on Saturday for you my friend, HUGS XXX

Janet said...

This theme is absolutely new to me! Enjoyed taking part.

http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/06/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-41-steampunk.html

Janet xx

Silvia said...

Frankie, you've created a wonderful Steampunk tag. I wish you all the best for the coming knee op, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
My Steampunk entry is on my
blog
TFL

Keepsake's Crafts said...

Mine's here on my Blog

My name is Toni said...

Just love the theme... here is my entry, hope you like :)

Dawn said...

I have been missing some fantastic challenges recently here but I have to say thought I couldn't miss another even if it isn't quite right :( but hope you like the attempt to join in here is my entry

Love Dawn xx

crafty creations said...

Great theme

Mine is HERE

Thanks for looking

LiveArt said...

Congratulations to lucky Faye :D Here's my steampunkish entry, thanks for looking!!

Linda

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations Faye :o)
Anne x

Wanda said...

Love, love, love the theme. Here's mine:
http://sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2010/06/dragons-dream-tio-challenge-41.html

Wanda

Shawn Caro said...

I had a great time working on my tag. Love anything to do with Steampunk and all of the other entries are simple wonderful.. Thanks for a great challenge and I will definitely be back again. My entry http://kissingtinyflowers-shawn.blogspot.com/is here on my blog

ISA said...

I discover your challenge blog with a lot of pleasure ! I do a little mixed media tag for this here : http://isasart.blogspot.com/
It's french blog, so if you want an automatic translate, you can use this link : http://translate.google.fr/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fisasart.blogspot.com%2F&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8
Then i will see others :-)
Have a nice day, ISA

Pan's daughter said...

Oh, my, I just barely made it this week! Here's my entry: http://pansdaughter13.blogspot.com/2010/06/time-flies.html
Thanks for looking!

Shawn Caro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.