Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 26 May 2010

TIO #40 - Surprise Me - What's on Your desk?

Thanks for all the wonderful entries last week. Some great dreaming went to to make them!! Also, several of you have said how inspirational you find the themes, so thanks for that too. Hope to keep that up again this week!! This is the last chance to enter for the blogaversary candy shown above!!

Here we go then with TIO #40 can you believe!!! The theme this week is to surprise me - but to use what's on your desk to dream up your tag... If there is no real stamp around, please feel free to get one out, even if it is just one word!!! So there you have it, do your own thing, within the contraint of what you have out + a stamp... should make you think about your compositions!!!!! ENJOY...
Frankie
xx

16 comments:

Karen said...

Now how did you know I had a brand new stamp on my desk? hahahahaha Mind you there is a real ecelctic mix on there too so this will be an interesting excercise Frankie!

Such a brilliant theme my lovely XXX

Christine said...

How lucky am I, how did you know I had been with stamps, promarkers & distress inks?
Brilliant theme this week Frankie and for once I am early.
Hugs
Christine xx

Karen said...

YAY that was fun...thanks Frankie.

Mine is HERE!

HUGS XXX

Wanda said...

Brilliant theme, as always. And I just happened to have some new stamps on my desk!
Wanda
<ahref="http:/sunshinecrafter.blogspot.com/2010/05/dragons-dream-tio-challenge-40-surprise.html

Janet said...

Just as well I am an untidy crafter and hardly ever put stuff away! Here's mine
http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2010/05/dragonsdream-tag-it-on-challenge-40.html

Silvia said...

That's a fantastic challenge theme :) My entry is on my
blog
TFL

Faye said...

Frankie, your tag is gorgeous. And the challenge was lots of fun, as all of yours have been. My entry is
HERE

Pan's daughter said...

Here's my entry: http://pansdaughter13.blogspot.com/2010/05/tio-40-whats-on-my-desk.html
What a fun challenge!

Faye said...

Frankie, we are having a lot of trouble with our server. I entered my tag about 12 hours ago but I don't see my comment. So here it is again. I said that your tag is so beautiful. I love your stamps. My example is


HERE

Rainbow Lady said...

Here you are my friend. hope you like
http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/whats-on-my-desk.html
love Cynthia x

starcyl said...

Well Frankie you said surprise you so me actually managing to do the challenge should be surprise enough! Anyway my tag is on my blog here
Great challenge too!
Jenny x

Claire said...

Brilliant challenge Frankie - love your tag, I think I've used the same butterfly on mine. You can see it here
Claire xx

ElizabethR said...

Here's mine http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/2010/05/tio-challenge-40-whats-on-desk-what.html Hope you like it xxx - the theme for me was "What isn't on the desk!" xxx

ElizabethR said...

don't think my link worked so am trying again Frankie http://elizabethr-thecraftyrobin.blogspot.com/ Love Elizabeth x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Beautiful tag again from yourself Frankie.
My little effort here. Bits been sitting on my desk for ages waiting to be done. You gave me the shove to actually do it. Thankyou.

http://cromscubbyhole.blogspot.com/2010/05/birthday-boy.html

Dragon said...

looking for crom's tag!!! message waylaid!!!